Monday, November 06, 2006

For the third edition of the unlicenced project we were asked by our editor Raeesa to come up with solutions to South Africa's current drivers licence problem.For this particular project I worked with Siyabonga Nkabinde, Manelisi Ndhovu and Thaba Mchunu.This was the group I was in for this project.As the reseacher I did random interviews with people about possible solutions to our country's current drivers licence problem.From these interviews and the experiences of my friends I decided to explore an alternative whereby leaners licence programs are introduced in high schools.My completed research work was given to the writer Siyabonga Nkabinde.Together with our other group members Siya submitted our solutions to the drivers licence problem to Unlicenced.

1 Comments:

Blogger rtivo said...

Hi

Tks very much for post:

I like it and hope that you continue posting.

Let me show other source that may be good for community.

Source: Preschool teacher interview questions

Best rgs
David

6:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home